Peter Maier has had a private law practice in Seattle continuously since 1981.
- Honored by his peers as one of “Seattle’s Top Lawyers” in 2001, 2003 and 2007 by Seattle Magazine
- Nominated by his fellow lawyers as one of Washington State’s “Superlawyers” in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Super Lawyer Attorney Profile.
- Highest rating “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory based on a survey of other local attorneys.
- Peter Maier is frequently selected to be an Arbitrator for the King County Superior Court arbitration program.
- National Consumer Law Center Auto Fraud Listserve
- Washington State Bar Assocation
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Seattle King County Bar Association
Education: Peter Maier grew up in Seattle and was educated in its public schools. He went on to Oberlin College, and then to Harvard Law School where Peter Maier received his J.D. degree with honors in 1981.
Community Activities: Peter Maier was elected to the Seattle School Board in 2007 and served until 2011. He has been active as a volunteer helping our Seattle Public Schools for many years, including with various PTSAs. He now serves on the State Board of Education.