Specializing in Washington State’s Lemon Law and other litigation, Peter has been a leading Seattle private practice attorney since graduation from Harvard Law School in 1981. Peter Maier offers the experience and resources to handle your most difficult legal challenges. Whether it’s in consumer law, business and commercial disputes, personal injury claims or real estate disputes, he is dedicated to being the lawyer who understands your needs.
- Peter Maier selected as one of the “Washington State Super Lawyers” by Washington Law & Politics Magazine, every year from 2007 to 2012.
- Peter Maier served on the Seattle School Board 2007-2011.
- Peter Maier elected to Washington State Board of Education, 2013
- Peter Maier profiled in Seattle Post-Intelligencer, September 2 1996. Read the article here.
Washington State Lemon Law In a nutshell
- 4 repair attempts of the same defect
- 2 repairs of the same serious safety defect , or 2 repairs of different serious safety defects within 12 month period
- 30 or more days in shop for repair or diagnosis of a defect, (or 60 or more days in shop for a motor home)
Other Consumer Cases
Peter Maier also represents consumers in cases of car fraud, warranty rights under the Magnuson-Moss Consumer Warranty Act, 15 U.S.C. 2301, service contracts under RCW 48.110, and other cases of consumer fraud.
Contact our office if you feel your case falls under the Lemon Law or if you have been the victim of consumer fraud.